11.05.2009

A canvas in progress

A friend of mine has seen a couple of my art journal pages and has decided she wants me to paint her something for her home!! What?! The only instructions I have are "Paint from your soul" LOL! I love her.

Here is a few progress pictures. It is not done, and I'm stuck in a rut. It is so much more important than anything I make for myself. People. Will. See. This. I want it to be good! I am not that happy with it right now...but I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas, please let me know!




 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are just on fire over here! Stencils and zen tangles and new paintings, way to go! I was really inspired by Milliande's youtube vids on zen doodles and want to do some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Evangeline!! I a in a creative frenzy right now and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your visit and comment in my blog! Best advice would be not to create for the wall - not to think about it but forget it. But I know, it's hard to do when you work outside your journal like that! It looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i can SO relate to what you're talking about!! i can create all day long in my art journal and come up with some really fun ideas.....but the minute someone asks me to do something for them, i freeze up like a popsicle!! sometimes it helps to just walk away from it for a few days, then when you come back to it, you're seeing it with "new eyes". personally, i really love what you've got started.....and i'm sure your friend will too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete