11.11.2009

I'm on the Teesha Train

Like many people in blogland, I have been following Teesha Moore's video tutorials on how she makes a journal. I LOVE IT! I am always up for learning something new. Off to the store I went to buy some Fabriano paper, and did this bad boy in 40 minutes. Thats pretty good for me!

Go watch her videos and create! The next step is to paint them all. Yay!


As you may notice, this journal isn't without its mistakes. The thread is not on the spine, a mistake of not punching the holes in the same spot on each page, and I somehow didn't cut the pages evenly, so the signatures stuck out at the top. I attempted to fix it, so its a little jagged. Oh well!

 
An inside view. Such beautiful paper, isn't it?

I had to edit this post because I just HAD to post my cover I painted for this journal. I'm in love with it already. I have been in such an art frenzy lately and it feels GREAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment