9.22.2009

Pictures

Photography is another hobby of mine. I have slowed down in my photography since the winter, but whenever I see an opportunity, I dust it off the shelf and go at it. I have a Nikon D50 with the my favorite lens on it about 99.9% of the time. It is cheap, but is such an awesome lens. Here are a few of my favorite pictures...

Going to beautiful places makes taking beautiful pictures easy. This is from April of 2007 when I luckily had the chance to travel with 9 (!!!) friends to Ireland and Paris. The chance of a lifetime, and I'm so glad I went.


This is at Trinity College in Dublin



A harp player at the bottom leading up to the Cliffs of Moher






Ahh, Paris (said in a really awesome French accent) There is NO describing the Eiffel Tower until you see it in person. Massive is too small a word. A camera lens does it no justice.


This is just a tiny portion of the sculpture work on the outside of the Notre Dame. Astounding that people hand-carved all of this.



A beautiful garden view with the Louvre in the background. The grounds around the Louvre are just splendid.


Lastly, the view of Paris from the Arc Du Triomphe.

This was the only big trip I've ever been on, and it was worth all the credit card bills!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos! It looks like it was quite the trip.

    ReplyDelete