3.08.2010

A couple of pages from my Big Journal


 

This spread went through a LOT of changes and stages where I hated it!
I am trying to get over the fact that I feel like I am wasting
paint by messing up and re-doing the page totally differently.
When really, these pages would not look how they look without those
mess-ups! The textures and layers wouldn't be so rich,
and it really makes me love the final product more.
I'm trying.

Next post: What I am making out of a pile
of old snack/beer boxes (I love beer!). 
Hint: Inspired by Ingrid 

3 comments:

  1. Can't imagine these pages being hated... they are so lush and beautiful, lots of inspiration there! :-) Just keep doing it, and enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are STUNNING! I can really relate on how you feel about "wasting" paint, I think about it too... yet I let the anxiety wash away with the next layer of paint. It's all about the process!
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are incredible. I love the color and texture!

    ReplyDelete