1.10.2010

These Are Days

That you will remember. These are days that you might fill with laughter until you break.
These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face,
And when you do, you know how it was meant to be.
Never before and never since, I promise
Will the whole world be as warm as this
You know its true that
You are blessed and lucky. 





I channeled Dina Wakely tonight as I made this journal page. I first saw her in  Somerset's Art Journaling magazine, and since then stalk her blog as often as possible. I could stare at her journal pages for days. I can only imagine how amazing they must look in person.

2 comments:

  1. A great page. That color combo really pops and I love the power of that spray of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the sprayed red with the drops of turquoise, it captures the feel of summertime PERFECTLY.

    ReplyDelete