1.10.2010

These Are Days

That you will remember. These are days that you might fill with laughter until you break.
These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face,
And when you do, you know how it was meant to be.
Never before and never since, I promise
Will the whole world be as warm as this
You know its true that
You are blessed and lucky. 





I channeled Dina Wakely tonight as I made this journal page. I first saw her in  Somerset's Art Journaling magazine, and since then stalk her blog as often as possible. I could stare at her journal pages for days. I can only imagine how amazing they must look in person.

3 comments:

  1. A great page. That color combo really pops and I love the power of that spray of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the sprayed red with the drops of turquoise, it captures the feel of summertime PERFECTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not yet tried spraying my pages, but it looks like fun. The effect is like sand... Love the lyrics, one of my fav songs. ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete